Monday, December 8, 2008

resolution

STARTING TODAY, I WILL...

* ... love myself the way I want to be loved. The manner in
which I treat myself sets the tone for how men will treat
me, so I will respect myself, believe in my worth, and take
pride in my unique beauty - both inside and out!


* I will see the world as full of possibilities and live each
day believing that I could meet a special man at any time,
in any place. The openness I feel within my heart to meet
someone wonderful will transcend to my outward appearance;
I will smile, laugh, and be just as friendly and approachable
in the grocery store, in line at the bank, and while walking
my dog down the street on a Tuesday morning as I am at a
party on a Friday night.


* I will strive to complete MYSELF. This means pursuing my
career or passion, spending time with my family, and enjoying
an active social life. When I am happy with my life and
feeling fulfilled I am not expecting a man to complete me.
This confidence and contentment is the antidote to neediness
and will attract healthy, quality men who want to be a part
of my fabulous life!


* I will choose NOT to engage in the emotional turmoil of an
unhealthy relationship and instead only give my heart to a man
who is truly WORTHY of me.


* I will HAVE FUN and remember that dating is to be enjoyed,
not agonized over! If I'm stressing more than I'm having a
good time, I will move on and find someone who fits with my
#1 resolution... to make MY happiness a bigger priority!

No comments: