Sunday, December 7, 2008

alone

I kept a blog years ago, and it seemed to really help me. I don't care about people reading what I am thinking or anything to that affect but, instead it is a release to me. So all this is, is me writing releasing and feeling better having something in writing.


here it goes again: :(

why do i feel so alone? all these people around me who care, who i can talk to and yet i feel so alone. i try to talk to people but everytime i do i just feel so hopeless like no matter what i say they wont understand. and i really dont want to worry people with my insignificant feelings. its not like its a big deal how i feel right now. i wish i could just find someone who could understand. but everyone is so busy and has so much to do. i dont think they have time to deal with me. im just tired of feeling alone. i wish i didnt anymore and i wish someone understood how i feel. not pretend to or try to but actually just understand. just like that. id apologize for all the blog entries posted today but i doubt anyone is reading them so i wont waste my time. i like my new life up here dont get me wrong. but i just cant help but feel as though something is missing. cant quite put my finger on it. im done with this tonight tho. time to have a drink and put on a movie so i can drown myself in someone else's problems.

No comments: