Sunday, December 7, 2008

break free

Take a chance, I dare you to break free and never look back, just live life longed for long instead of longing for a life to live or lead. This hurts me more then I will let on even with the pleasure I get in knowing that you have no chance of getting back at me from where you sit, so as I fall into pieces fall to your knees and scream anything worth screaming at the stars that we both see from where we are. Don’t fall or crawl to me, its been to long since Iv heard you scream. So scream me a lullaby in the form of a “love” song using the words “I give up”, “You win” and “I cant breath” as I become the last person you will ever see. Tongue-tied and tired with terrified eyes, you have never looked better, if it means taking you down I am willing to go down with you, just as long as you can never get up. Please fire back I want a war because I know when it comes to words I will win. So take this as just a little slap on the cheek because next time it will be a bullet to the heart in the form of words now its up to you, Iv done my part.

No comments: